Cliftons Projects have been retained by an American Corporate Bank to act as Architect and Contracts Administer on a number of relatively low financial value however of very high corporate value at their southern campus.
These projects include:
- Re roofing of a highly populated building whilst retaining all roof plant and maintaining full occupancy. This utilised an overlay system applied over a single ply membrane
- Re roofing a high populated building whilst occupied, the existing inverted roof was removed and replaced.
- Creating a new secure entrance with canopy to provide safe dry access for staff
- Leak investigation surveys and rectification works. A number on long term leaks were inherent in the building; we were employed to locate and rectified the leaks
- Dilapidation survey for vacated leased building
- Toilet refurbishment – a cheap but effective solution was required to give the worn out toilet facilities a refresh in a block of temporary buildings.
- Structural and remedial surveys of 2 infrastructure buildings which are now over twenty years old.
- A slope stability survey and feasibility study with a recommendation to install a Permacrib retaining wall.
- Space planning
- Common area refresh to various building on the campus
We have establish ourselves a reputation with our client as a problem solver at their campus of eight building on the south coast. With over 5,000 employees set across these buildings Cliftons Projects have provided a problem solving service since its inception in 2008.